Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Royals


After Troy Monsod’s discussion, Eishelle and I decided to take some photos of our self outside while waiting for the next speaker which is Per Andre Hoffman. Sadly, it was wet outside because of the rain. But the rain and the cold weather didn’t stop us. We were looking for a perfect venue to have our shoot and then I saw an isle going to the parking area. I said to Eishelle that we can have our photo shoot there and she said yes. I am so happy because my outfit is perfect for the cold weather. So here are the pictures:
What's with my bunny pose? Hahahaha Such a crazy person!
This sweater is my favorite so far. It is so cottony and so fluffy. It is not ardent to wear as what you guys are thinking. 

I was wearing:

PROMOD SWEATER
WAGW MINT JEGGINGS
THIRFT SHOP SHOES

XOXO, Dina G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...