Saturday, April 27, 2013

Canon Photoskwela 2013

So my friend, Eishelle Cellona, tweeted me to go to Canon's Photoskwela. I was so happy when she told me that there's an event like that, for Canon users. I really wanted to go there. The event was held at SM City Atrium. Many had the opportunity to join. The first speaker was Troy Monsod, who has many businesses but he's focusing to his Wedding Campaign business. He do pre-nuptials but he do not cover weddings. He discussed to us the parts of the camera and some techniques to have beautiful shots. The second speaker was Per Andre Hoffman. He presented his amazing and breathless photos to us and he told us that most of them were not photoshopped. His pictures were very catchy and very unique to the eyes of the audiences. It was very inspiring. I can say that he's really a PRO. The Day 1 of Photoskwela was really fun. So here are the pictures:
Before the event started.
Troy Monsod
Per Andre Hoffman with Eishelle Cellona
The great and awesome Per Andre Hoffman with myself.

"See things differently" -Per Andre Hoffman

XOXO, Dina G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...