Monday, February 25, 2013

Jam's Prom

What a tiring day for me. First, we went to Jerick's house to practice in our Lit1 drama. I'll be posting some pictures with our practice and our trailer soon. After, me and Jam Manlapaz went to Apo View to meet another Jam (hahaha there are so many Jams in the world).

Wheeeew! I'm having fun in promenades! Hahaha. So recently, Jan Mayen Mendoza contacted me to have a photo shoot. So far, she's my favorite to work with. I like her attitude that she don't smile in pictures, instead she gives smize. I like girls who don't pose the "cutie pose". I like more who have fierce look. The prom was held in Apo View hotel. So here are some pictures that I took with her.
This is my fave.
I like her make-up here.
Thanks Jam Manlapaz for accompanying me, AGAIN =)

For those who want a photo shoot, just e-mail me or contact me
Globe: 09062195801
Sun: 09424972059
E-add: deena_geronimo@yahoo.com

XOXO, Dina G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...