Monday, February 25, 2013

022513

I know that all students were so happy today because it's holiday, we're specifically celebrating EDSA day. I'm sorry but it is my first time to go inside in Apo View. Hahaha. I know, laugh at me, it's so embarrassing. I like their fine dining area it is so calm and relaxing. I like the color of their lights and their sofas. But their is one thing that I noticed in their lobby, it is so dark. Their lights did not matched in the color of their lobby :/

These photos were taken awhile ago. I was so bored waiting to Jam Mendoza. At Apo View Hotel.
 I wanna try fine dining =/
 All I can remember with this bench is the movie Forest Gump. "Run Forest run!"

 Outside the dining area
Blue sky.

XOXO, Dina G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...