Wednesday, February 13, 2013

021313

Photography is really not my passion but it is my hobby. I like taking pictures with my friends. We would walk in streets just to take some pictures. I am more on "photo-shooting" people but I also like things and flowers. Hahaha. But anyway, I am not really good in editing so can somebody teach me how to edit like a "pro" hahaha. Just e-mail me deena_geronimo@yahoo.com. Please! Don't worry I'll pay you. =)
(for DavaoeƱos only)

So today, Jam Manlapaz and I went to Grand Men Seng to photoshoot Loraine Bano, which I will post on Friday so watch for it guys. While waiting at the lobby, because Loraine was so late hahaha, I was so bored so I grabbed the opportunity to take some pictures.So here are the pictures that I took.


by Jam Manlapaz (jam's camera)

XOXO, Dina G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...