Thursday, March 14, 2013

Turn it well

Last March 9, 2013 was a blast for all M8. We went to celebrate the 18th birthday or our beloved Suzzy Rodriguez. The party was held at Crown Regency Inn. It's my first time to attend a debut party. I was part in the cotillion dance. I wasn't expecting to be part of the 18 candles. When Jam told me that my name was called by the emcee I was like "what? seriously?" but I was thankful to be part of her 18 candles. The venue was so beautiful, it feels like we're really in Hollywood because the theme was "Hollywood glam". So here are the pictures.
With the birthday girl.
 With Badgal Riri (Jayla Alcantara)
 With my babies (L-R) Me, Muzomia Lacanienta, Jam Manlapaz and Sarita Revote.
 It's my first time to be part of 18 candles =)

This is what I wore that night




I was wearing

ISIS DRESS
TOM LIZ BEADED BRACELETS
TOM LIZ BANGLE
DEPT STORE BOLERO
PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE WEDGE SHOES

XOXO, Dina G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...