Monday, March 25, 2013

Sports Sunday

Last March 24, 2013, JAG (Joyful Assemblies of God) family had this so called "Sports Sunday" we do it every fifth Sunday of the month. We played bowling and billiard. The event was held at NCCC mall. It has been 2 years since the day that I haven't played bowling and billiard again. I was so excited to play because I really like playing bowling and billiard. I know it is a guy thing but I really like it though. That day, I realize that my father is really good in billiard. I was so shock, I didn't even imagine seeing him playing it. Well, here are the pictures yesterday.

 He is really good in playing billiard! Cheers for my dad =)
 With my Sissy (Don Geronimo), Cousin (Ryan Geronimo) and myself =)

With JAG Youth.

Credits to Dianil Muñoz for taking the pictures.

XOXO, Dina G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...