Sunday, October 13, 2013

Phine's 18th Birthday Party

So the second debut party I went to was Phine's. The theme was "Bohemian" and the party was held at Japanese Tunnel. We were worried that time because it was our first time to go there and it was so far. It was like we are going to GenSan already. Like for real! Hahaha. We were joking Norman, my classmate/friend, that we are going to end up in GenSan and stay there like forever. We arrived so early. We were the first visitors. I think Phine should have gave us the "Most Punctual People Ever". Hahahaha =)

Anyway, the party started with an intermission by my classmates together with the debutante. They dance Coldplay's Fix You and Phine ended the song, singing. Phine was so pretty that night. She really look like a Korean actress.

 Phine together with my classmates.
 I look so "madame" here. Hahaha.
 The boys were so proud that they finished the game.
 Us, girls, still trying our best to put the thread inside the needle. Damn! This game is so hilarious and HARD!
 "Demure" girls. Lol NO!
 With 2BMBabies.
 Lol we are so cute here.
Say "KLANG KLANG"!

I was wearing:

FOREVER21 DRESS
PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE WEDGE HEELS

XOXO, Dina G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...