Monday, June 17, 2013

Luna

This is a late post because I've been busy lately and our laptop has surrendered. We need a new one. Anyway, Up Dharma Down came to Davao last May 25, 2013, Saturday, at Tienda Del Mercado (Located near in Ateneo de Davao university, Matina). When I was scrolling down on my home on Facebook, I saw a post saying that they will be on Davao on May 25 that's why when they released the tickets I rushed to Hollywood Burger and bought one. I was so excited back then. I've been their fan for past 6 years. I really like their music because it is not common and the voice of Armi Millare is so unique. the first time I saw them was last year at Abreeza Mall I even have pictures with them and their autographs on my group picture with my friends. I think they are the coolest band in the Philippines.
Band members (L-F)
Armi Millare (Vocals and Keyboards)
Paul Yap (Bass)
Ean Mayor (Drums and Loops)
Carlos Tanada (Lead guitars)
I think I saw a pussy cat!
I was wearing:
 
ISIS JUMPSHORTS
L'AMOUR CHIC BRACELETS
PARISIAN COMFORT SANDALS
  
XOXO, Dina G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...