Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Instagram for January 2013

Starting today, I will post my Instagram pictures every month. January was just a common month for me, nothing special but I really enjoyed the Sports Fest. So here are the pictures for this month.
Skype with Norwegian friends     //     I am engaged! Lol just kidding :)

Vain moment     //     With Jam Manlapaz hihihi

Vain     //     Another vain me. Hahahaha :)

Sunday Outfit of the Day     //     So proud for my Chokiballs!

Congrats BSA for winning the Championship game!     //     Arm Candies

I just had to take a picture of how long was the line outside the elevator. OK.     //     My Fave actress, Zooey, just turned 33 this Jan.

I was flattered to Van Flores. Thank you again :)     //     I NEED TO TO GO THE GYM!

FYDP Sports fest     //     With my Mani and Pedi Buddies.

With Sarita Revote     //     My OOTD post.

XOXO, Dina G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...